Monday, March 4, 2013

In my school of fish....

Photo by Mary Payne


Happy Birthday:    Lanie,  Iris,  Dave,  Zelda,  me, Bruce B., Emma,  Marianne,  Karine,  Monsieur, Jen and all of you Poisson ( Pisces ) out there.    Have a swimmingly festive birthday. 

Fellow Pisceans were/are Steve Jobs, Albert Einstein , Michelangelo, Alexander Graham Bell , George Washington, Mitt Romney and Osama Bin Laden.   Hmmm.  

For my birthday I am going to meet four new people and have dinner with them.  How is that for an interesting gift to myself.  Oh, and the Carnival of Nice is over that day ....another thing to celebrate as we can have our beach front back to bike along.  

 I know , watch out for turning into a crotchety old lady.   It can happen just like that.... snap.   

No comments:

Post a Comment