Friday, November 29, 2013

Time for the art blog

So I am finally making time for the art blog I started at the same time I started this one ( 2008).   From time to time, someone asks to take a look at what I have produced and so I intend to get it all online this time and take some photos of the "odds and sods" , mostly experimental pieces, that are in my basement studio.  

The blog is called Art: Mary M. Payne for lack of imagination for a more interesting title.  Maybe I should call it "Untitled" as artists often want to leave it up to the viewer to make what they will of the canvas.   But funnily,  I like getting involved in titles…because I love words as much as images….or haven't you noticed?



artmarympayne.blogspot.fr    http://artmarympayne.blogspot.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment