Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day Four: Morning Walkabout , Old Town Rovinj

           That's our apt building on the left.... pristine inside and out.. more striking even, against the old one.


                                           View from the right window of the sitting room.


                                            View from the left.  I swear those are cloth diapers!!


                                       
      It's a modern one bedroom with this option for a second person.... for 80 euros a night or 40 for each of us.  An excellent deal...very comfortable.



Looking down the kitchen to the bath and bedroom.



Can't stay in on such a morning.  Gotta go "walkabout "...

















                            This honeyed limestone for all the streets and pathways, like nougat!


7 comments:

  1. "Love your photos, Mary! Want to BE THERE!"

    Ginna

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic..now you know why we loved the Adriatic so much."

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I 'm sorry this may be getting boring but I can't help myself. I just want to get it all down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mary,

    I'm pleased you can't stop yourself. All your photos are so lovely. I love the market ones and the sea against the color of the tile roof. I'm doing my bathroom in those colors, so it's nice to know I REALLY love them."

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful. I would love a print for my living room! You have such a great eye for beauty Mary!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture, Mary. I can feel the old and the new Europe.

    Rita

    ReplyDelete